Electrical Building Services Design Engineer
Our client specialises in sustainable building services design and creating net zero strategies for a number of sectors. They offer a turnkey service, end-to-end building decarbonisation services, working closely with their sister company. The are a leading organisation in developing district heating schemes across the UK, with innovations in battery storage and low carbon heat solutions. They work in partnership with their clients to reduce energy costs and emissions while helping them achieve their net zero targets. This is an exciting opportunity to work at a young, innovative company with huge growth ambitions.
James Ray Recruitment are working on behalf of our client based in Hull who are currently seeking suitable candidates for a Business Development Manager to drive the growth of the company by identifying new business opportunities, building relationships with clients, and promoting the company’s services to potential customers. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid role from home.
• Relevant engineering qualification (e.g. degree, HND).
• Previous experience in the M&E Building Services industry.
• Strong technical background in sustainable building services engineering.
• Familiarity with low carbon energy strategies advantageous.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Ability to analyse and interpret data to support decision making.