James Ray Recruitment are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher who is able to motivate a fantastic KS2 class based at a thriving primary school in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
You will have excellent subject knowledge, the ability to teach confidently at your chosen stage.
The school are looking for a KS2 Class Teacher to join them on a part-time and long-term basis starting ASAP, to be carried out during term time only. Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQT.
Who is the ideal candidate?
· Be a passionate, hardworking, qualified Teacher
· Have the ability to deliver well planned and stimulating lessons across the curriculum and ability range.
· Be confident in establishing sound professional relationships with children, colleagues, parents and our community.
· Have knowledge and understanding of effective behaviour management strategies and the ability to put these into practice
· Be committed to safeguarding and protecting children and young people.
· Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Legal right to work in the UK.
James Ray Recruitment specialise in finding our candidates long term & permanent placements across the UK. This business has been established by education recruitment consultants with over 20 years’ experience in the sector so can guarantee the unrivalled expertise required when finding you your ideal placement.
Why work with James Ray Recruitment?
Ø Unrivalled payrates
Ø Experienced & Dedicated consultant support.
Ø Bespoke pay type discussed around your individual circumstance.
Ø Benefits such as holiday pay, maternity, paternity, sick leave, pension etc
Ø Financial travel assistance.
Ø Guaranteed pay options available.
Ø Referral schemes.
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, if we haven’t contacted you within 10 days please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
James Ray recruitment is a Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. James Ray Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. James Ray Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.