James Ray Recruitment are working with a Hull based Primary School who are looking to appoint a Class Teacher to work with their year 2 students.
As a Class Teacher, you will be able to maintain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of teaching areas and support for our year 2 children, effectively and consistently plan work to meet and exceed learning criteria and use appropriate teaching and classroom management strategies. Organisation is key to monitor the progress of our pupils, and provide clear goals, constructive feedback and maintain progression records.
This role is offered on a part time basis to cover 4 days per week for the next 2 terms, with the role scheduled to start after the February half term. This school looking for someone who holds QTS and has the experience teaching KS1 Students. The salary is MPS1 to MPS6 £25,174 to £36,961, this is dependent on experience.
Who is the ideal candidate?
· A professional who has an engaging and dynamic style of teaching which fosters independence and resilience, while inspiring children to follow their interests and ambitions.
· Someone who has the drive and ambition to make sure our children achieve their very best and has a developing record of raising standards and expectations.
· A teacher with a flair and passion for primary education who will embrace working and teaching within our ‘family’ – and bring new ideas and practices to engage both the children and the staff.
· An individual who will truly add value to the school and strive to think outside of the box.
· An individual that can work well on their own but know when to ask for help and seek guidance openly.
James Ray Recruitment specialise in finding our candidates long term & permanent placements across the UK. This business has been established by education recruitment consultants with over 20 years’ experience in the sector so can guarantee the unrivalled expertise required when finding you your ideal placement.
Why work with James Ray Recruitment?
Ø Unrivalled payrates
Ø Experienced & Dedicated consultant support.
Ø Bespoke pay type discussed around your individual circumstance.
Ø Benefits such as holiday pay, maternity, paternity, sick leave, pension etc
Ø Financial travel assistance.
Ø Guaranteed pay options available.
Ø Referral schemes.
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, if we haven’t contacted you within 10 days please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
James Ray recruitment is a Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. James Ray Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. James Ray Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.