James Ray Recruitment are looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Travel Lecturer who will work within a leading College in East Riding. They are looking for someone who can inspire their learners to achieve their full potential.
The college would be looking for the successful candidate to be available for an immediate start with the role to be carried out on an ongoing basis to suit the needs of the college.
What does the role involve?
· Plan, prepare and develop schemes of work, session plans, teaching and learning resources, learning and assessment plans.
· Deliver and assess essential knowledge and understanding to learners.
· Be responsible for recording student progress.
· Motivate and inspire students to achieve targets and develop their skills to enable progression.
· Reflect on what works best in teaching and learning to meet the diverse needs of students.
· Adapt curriculum delivery methods to maximise their effectiveness.
Who are the ideal candidates?
· Minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English or be willing to obtain.
· Relevant Level 3 qualification in Travel and Tourism
· Relevant teaching qualification or be willing to work towards
· Provide evidence of continuing professional development
· Evidence of effective tracking and monitoring of a wide range of students on a range of different programmes
· Experience of teaching Travel and Tourism up to Level 3 as a minimum within a teaching/training environment
James Ray Recruitment specialise in finding our candidates long term & permanent placements across the UK. This business has been established by education recruitment consultants with over 20 years’ experience in the sector so can guarantee the unrivalled expertise required when finding you your ideal placement.
Why work with James Ray Recruitment?
Ø Unrivalled payrates
Ø Experienced & Dedicated consultant support.
Ø Bespoke pay type discussed around your individual circumstance.
Ø Benefits such as holiday pay, maternity, paternity, sick leave, pension etc
Ø Financial travel assistance.
Ø Referral schemes.
To find out more, call our team on 01482 533656.
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, if we haven’t contacted you within 10 days please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
James Ray recruitment is a Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. James Ray Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. James Ray Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.