We are exciting to be working for an East Yorkshire based Chartered Accountants which was founded in 1978. You will be working within a firm that has built a strong reputation, high quality financial service to clients across various industries.
We currently have a vacancy for a Tax Senior / Tax Advisor (CTA or ATT) qualified to join our established firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax and Business Advisors.
As a Tax Senior / Tax Advisor you will have the following;
* CTA or ATT qualification
* Accountancy practice experience with personal, inheritance (IHT) or corporate tax
* Energetic, dynamic and have a willingness to consistently achieve
* Want to be part of team activities and charity initiatives to support the local community
* Experience of working with partnerships, sole traders and limited companies advising on tax
* Competent with software’s such as, but not limited to IRIS and Microsoft
* Potential leadership qualities
* The ability to support and mentor less experienced tax colleagues
* A desire for continuous personal and professional development
This vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Senior / Tax Advisor who wants to develop their career within a leading accountancy firm.
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 10 days please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
Refer your friend to James Ray Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 retail shopping voucher when we place them in a permanent or temporary role for at least one month