James Ray Recruitment are excited to be working with a medium-sized law firm with a strong community of clients in St Albans. They are looking for a highly motivated Senior Employment Solicitor to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of successfully defending employers in employment tribunals and courts, with a particular focus on unfair dismissal, redundancies, and discrimination.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Qualified Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE
· Excellent academic record.
· Strong research and analytical skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience of representing employers in employment tribunals and courts would be an advantage.
· Experience of advising employers on unfair dismissal, TUPE, redundancies, and discrimination would be an advantage.
· Advising employers on all aspects of employment law, with a particular focus on unfair dismissal, redundancies, and discrimination.
· Drafting and reviewing employment contracts and other HR documentation.
· Representing employers in employment tribunals and courts.
· Negotiating on behalf of employers in employment disputes.
· Keeping up to date with changes in employment law.
To find out more, call the office on 01482 533656.
Please be assured all conversation are conducted within the strictest confidence.
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 10 days please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
Refer your friend to James Ray Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 retail shopping voucher when we place them in a permanent or temporary role for at least one month.