James Ray Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with an established construction company with Head Office located in Hull.
Due to growth and a full order book our client is looking to recruit for the role of an experienced Planner.
The Ideal Candidate:
• The candidate will need to be dynamic and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
• They will be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and have the ability to influence at all levels
• Excellent presentation skills
• Planning/Project Management experience is desirable.
• Experience of using Asta Powerproject
• Knowledge of the construction industry would be beneficial
• Good understanding / proficient in Excel
• Good communication skills and a “can do attitude”
• Well organised
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Business Administration or Project Management
The Role of the Planner:
The role of the Planner is a newly created role within the business, the successful candidate will be required to play a key role supporting the Head of Preconstruction in all aspects of the planning cycle on all active projects and provide supportive data/analysis to assist in pipeline opportunities. They will work with all areas of the business providing time critical planning info to ensure the business meets objectives.
Responsibilities of the Planner:
• Provide planning services to projects & proposals
• Provide monthly updates for all live schemes incl. identifying risks
• Provide monthly updates for all frameworks incl. preconstruction activities
• To support the CMO in planning the manufacturing pipeline & identifying capacity constraint
• To assist with framework bids & sales activity
• To work closely with the business in the planning of all on & off-site pipeline
• To work closely with all areas of the business to ensure the programme efficiencies are captured & delivered
• Provide monthly updates on project risk registers
• Death in service
• Health Plan
• Benefit Portal
The successful applicant must be willing to undergo any required client mandatory screening processes which may include DBS, BPSS or ACT.
To find out more, call the office on 01482 533656.
Please be assured all conversation are conducted within the strictest confidence.
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 10 days please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
Refer your friend to James Ray Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 retail shopping voucher when we place them in a permanent or temporary role for at least one month.