James Ray Recruitment are currently working with an established and successful provider of primary education across the North of England. Our client is seeking an experienced KS2 teacher to join them after February half term 2023 on a full time basis until the end of the academic year to cover across their Key stage 2 classes. Our client fosters a ‘children first’ ethos with a strong commitment to provide each child with an excellent educational experience that inspires, motivates and equips their learners with the knowledge, skills and attitudes essential for future success.
Our client is looking for a candidate who shares their belief that all children should be given the chance to achieve their potential. This schools recent Ofsted inspection judged them as continuing to be a ‘OUTSTANDING’ school overall.
The school is based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire and this role is 32.5 hours per week on a long-term basis with a proposed start date of February 2023. This school is looking for someone who holds QTS and has the experience teaching KS2 Students to high level. The salary is MPS1 to MPS6 £25,174 to £36,961 and a day rate of £115 to £225, this is dependent on experience.
Who is the ideal candidate?
An enthusiastic and outstanding practitioner to teach KS2 classes with:
· Be a qualified teacher (QTS) and have experience of working with pupils in key stage 2.
· Set academically stretching goals and provide a safe, stimulating environment for the children, rooted in mutual respect and modelling the behaviour required, to challenge and inspire the children of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions.
· Someone who has the drive and ambition to make sure their children achieve their very best and has a developing record of raising standards and expectations.
· An individual who will truly add value to the school and strive to think outside of the box.
· An individual that can work well on their own but know when to ask for help and seek guidance openly.
Why work with James Ray Recruitment?
To find out more, call our team on 01482 533656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, if we haven’t contacted you within 10 days, please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
James Ray recruitment is a Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. James Ray Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. James Ray Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.