James Ray Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a leading East Riding based college who are seeking a highly motivated and experienced COACH AND ASSESSOR IN LAND-BASED ENGINEERING whom possesses the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm to inspire others whom are new or upskilling in the sector via apprenticeships and work-based learning routes.
You should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the land-based service engineering industry and hold a minimum of a Level 3 relevant land-based engineering qualification. An excellent and extensive knowledge of practical, theory and safety practices within the land-based engineering industry is essential. An understanding of apprenticeships is desired.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Deliver high quality training, instruction and assessment in knowledge, skills, and behaviours in all aspects of land-based service engineering including preparing apprentices for end point assessment.
• Provide regular progress reporting, ensuring all data and information is accurate and reported in a timely manner
• Employer engagement, liaise with employers effectively in all aspects of the apprenticeship programme, including programme planning and delivery, apprentice progress and assist in resolving problems
• Ensure learner records are maintained to include interview, enrolment documentation, individual learning plans and tracking documents
• Maintain curriculum quality files, including teaching files, schemes of learning, lesson plans, progress and off the job tracking, targets, and action plans
• Attend course meetings and other meetings or training as required
• Work effectively with the Services to Business and cross-college departments
James Ray Recruitment specialise in finding our candidates long term & permanent placements across the UK. This business has been established by education recruitment consultants with over 20 years’ experience in the sector so can guarantee the unrivalled expertise required when finding you your ideal placement.
Why work with James Ray Recruitment?
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, if we haven’t contacted you within 10 days please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
James Ray recruitment is a Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. James Ray Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. James Ray Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.