Plumbing & Heating Engineer
We have exciting opportunities for a Plumbing & Heating Engineer with domestic gas experience to join our Hull based Client for an immediate start.
The company is looking to continue its expansion in the renewables and energy efficiency sector, with growth in the construction department and to establish a new office in West Yorkshire. Our client is well-positioned for growth and is committed to providing training and staff development opportunities for its employees.
You will join the Minor Works & Maintenance Department and will be primarily working in this department but on occasion you will be required to work as part of a wider team on construction projects.
• Full UK driving license.
• Domestic gas qualifications
• Installation, servicing and breakdown experience
• Able to work within a team or independently.
• A valid CSCS card
• Previous experience in domestic and commercial settings.
• Good communicator with excellent organisation skills.
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Able to work in a fast paced and busy environment.
• Valid CSCS card.
• IPAF & PASMA licences.